Monday 6 February 2017

Jana Aston - Wrong, Right, Fling and Trust

I'd actually read Wrong when it very first came out and I've had the rest on my TBR (which is huge) for ages. So here goes......


Wrong



I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.


Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?



Right



My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?




Fling



I have a crush on my boss’ best friend.
At least it’s not my brother’s best friend.
Or my best friend’s brother.
Or… never mind. It’s all pretty cliche.

And worse? My boss’ best friend is his business partner.
Which sort of makes him my boss too.
Okay - it’s not sort of. It’s definite. Gabe Laurent is off limits. Totally off limits.

Which is fine. I make do with my imagination. He’ll never know. Ever.
Unless my work bestie passes me an eighties-style teen movie sex quiz
during a meeting and I fill it out.

And it ends up in Gabe’s hands…


Trust


“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”

Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not.

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am.

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself.
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after.

Right after I get out of this interrogation room. 


Book Links


Wrong - http://amzn.to/2kq4LVZ
Right - http://amzn.to/2kfYpG1
Fling - http://amzn.to/2kQEq0J
Trust - http://amzn.to/2juOVcY


Rachel's Review


I loved Wrong. Totally loved it. I have my very own signed copy from when I met Jana at RARE16 in Edinburgh last year, aka my very favourite day of my life. It's been some time since i read wrong and whilst i was off work after surgery I settled down to read the rest. 

It took me a while to get in to Right. I'm just not all that good with stalker-esque women. I loved it by the end though and glad I stuck by it.

I loved Fling right off the bat a good little novella and a nice little go between, between Right and Trust. I'm normally not a novella lover (I like a meaty book) but this one tickled my pickle for sure.


Trust was definitely my favourite out of this series. I do believe i read this one in one day. I loved Chloe's ability to ruin a date. I may have stolen some of her jokes for my own personal use ;-)

Rachel's Rating


Overall a solid 4 stars for the whole series ****


No comments:

Post a Comment