Wednesday 1 February 2017

Never The Bride (Dilbury Village #1) - Charlotte Fallowfield

Rachel and Michaela - *~* arc received in return for a honest and unbiased review *~* 
We both love Charlotte so so so SOOOOOO very much!

I think we both have bookshelves that have their own CJ section. I (Rachel) am currently gearing up for this years reader events so I'm ordering books quite often for signing. Charlotte's All That Glisters came yesterday. Sigh....... books........so good.

From Charlotte Fallowfield, bestselling rom-com author, comes Never The Bride - A laugh out loud romantic comedy novel full of heart-warming friendships, romance, and quintessential British humour.


Never The Bride (Dilbury Village #1)

Abbie Carter felt doomed as she clutched her bouquet and started walking up the aisle. Again. She felt like she was stuck in some kind of Groundhog Day wedding nightmare. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Eight dresses, most of them hideous, were already stuffed in her attic space. She had more bridesmaid dresses than relationships. Was she really that unlucky in love? She despaired of ever finding her soul mate and was convinced that if she packed away dress thirteen in her attic, she’d never get to wear the coveted white one and have her happy ever after.

That was until she locked eyes with one of the handsome ushers, whose wink turned her elegant and well-practiced glide up the aisle into a flailing Bambi-on-ice spectacle. Miller Davis was the first man in forever to make her heart skip a beat, as well as her legs turn to jelly. And, for once, her interest in a man didn’t seem to be one-sided. It was just a shame that the Atlantic Ocean separated them. Abbie couldn’t even make a relationship with her elderly fat pooch, Sumo, work, so what chance did she have with a permanent New Yorker? Her best friend, Georgie, told her to ignore the miles that separated her from Miller and to go for it, saying that true love knew no bounds.


Book Links 

UK Links: http://amzn.to/2iamL25
US Links: http://a.co/4TPdTng


Michaela's Review


Where to start?? I absolutely loved until we collide and couldn't wait to get stuck into Never The Bride and squealed with excitement when I saw it had landed on my kindle. This had me laughing out loud. I could envision these comical situations in my head as if they were being played out right before my eyes and that's down to Charlotte's amazing writing technique. If your looking for a light hearted, funny, romantic read then look no further. This is for you.


Rachel's Review


Ahh Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, what an amazing book! Extremely funny and a really good light hearted rom-com. I love Charlotte's books so much. Whether they're light and fluffy and make me spit out my cup of tea (toilet and a glass roof, that's all im saying!) or fast paced and erotic (see The Temptress and other naughty goodies in that series), shes certainly one of my top authors. I love Charlotte's ability to write real life stories. I never say 'well that wont happen in real life' when reading them. Thank you for another fantastic journey that im sure I'll read again soon.


Book Rating


Both of us have given it 5 Stars! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment