Friday 20 June 2014

In Love With A Master - Jason Luke

I've been counting down to the release day for-hev-er!!!!! I loved Jason's world tour he did and you can read all of the paragraphs he did in Vignettes of a Master. Also well worth a read. He did these live on several Facebook pages and then added them all into this collection.

Moving on...... I think my neighbours knew the moment In Love With A Master hit my kindle yesterday. The tell tale ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod dance was going of in my bedroom and my mister has had to hear about release day this and release day that. Aaaaand last night when I finished the book he had to cope with surly behaviour as I had a huge book hangover. If I could erase both books from my mind I would. Just so I can read them again for the first time.

In Love With A Master



Synopsis

How high a price will one man pay to know love?
For Jonah Noble, life has always been his world - his way. But now, confronted with his own mortality, and staring certain death in the face, he realises his one regret...
Will Leticia be his last chance? He knows she has feelings for him, but can he ever feel the same strength of emotion for her?
Can Jonah make the leap of faith that will put his heart in danger?
It's his world. His way. But now his life is on the line...

Rachel's Review

I think this is the first time I've wanted to add spoilers on to a review so I can properly share how I'm feeling but that is not the way to go! I was left gobsmacked by this book. Shocked, pleased, stunned and emotionally strung out. Jason Luke you are the master at getting in my head and leaving me with a book I will never forget. Thank you for the opportunity to read two extraordinary books that I will never stop recommending.

UK LINK - In Love with a Master
US LINK - In Love with a Master: Interview with a Master 2

Rachel's Rating

 

A definite 5 Stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment