Friday 20 June 2014

Interview With A Master - Jason Luke

A double feature today! Both fabulous books from Jason Luke.

I came across Jason Luke completely by chance whilst surfing through the many many book groups I'm in. I think it may have even been a competition and I had to like an authors page. So I had all the pre-release run up for both books. Its the first time I'd followed an author before I read any of the books.

On a side note I think I now get more author updates on my Facebook timeline than friend ones lol.

Interview With A Master



Synopsis

It's the interview like no other. 
It's the interview of a lifetime. 

It's THE Interview with a Master. 

When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest. 

This is His world. His way. 

There is only one question the man will not answer...
 
US LINK - Interview with a Master
 
Rachel's Review
 
Hands down to Jason Luke. This book left me stunned and begging for more. I read out exerts to a colleague of mine just because I'd never read anything like it and I wanted to spread the love. Such a well written, thought provoking and fabulous book.
 
Rachel's Rating

5 Stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment