Tuesday 24 June 2014

Release Me, Claim Me & Complete Me (Stark Trilogy) - J Kenner

I'd read these books when they came out last year so pulling an excellent trilogy from the archives lol.

Release Me



Synopsis

He was the one man I couldn't avoid. And the one man I couldn't resist.

Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.

Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past - and risk breaking us apart.

But Damien was haunted, too. And as our passion came to obsess us both, his secrets threatened to destroy him - and us - for ever.

Claim Me



Synopsis

For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.Damien Stark's need is palpable - his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match. I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine.

I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both. But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch.

I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close...or shatter us completely.

Complete Me



Synopsis

Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close.Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss - and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both. Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the heat between us burning stronger each day.

Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come.

UK LINKS

Release Me - Release Me (Book 1: Stark Trilogy)
Claim Me - Claim Me: Book 2: Stark Trilogy
Complete Me - Complete Me (Stark Trilogy Book 3)

US LINKS

Release Me - Release Me (Stark)
Claim Me - Claim Me (Stark)
Complete Me - Complete Me (Stark)

Rachel's Review

I loved this series, emotional and gripping. Perfect for those that are looking for a series like Crossfire. I was hooked from the first chapters and waiting for the third book to come out felt like a millennium. I loved the characters, the sensuality and the drama. A good read that will have you reading all of J Kenners books.

Rachel's Rating

5 stars ***** I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment