Monday 3 August 2015

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One (The Confidential Series #1)

I know, I know! I've not posted a review for ages! My life has been so hectic with work, holidays and well, life in general.

I've still read and tried to get through the ever lengthening tbr list, but alas no time for reviews.

I'll try and get as many as I can done over the next week or so.

Annnnnnd first up is the first book in The Confidential Series. As always I'm just letting you know that this book was sent to me by the author for an honest review. And review it honestly I shall.

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One

Two very different people.
One scandalous proposition.
Endless possibilities...

***

I can't believe how different things are now; how complicated my life has become in such a short amount of time.

It was never supposed to be like this.

He's off limits.

He's always been off limits.

I keep telling myself that; that being here with him is not supposed to feel this good.
God, he's not supposed to feel this good.

I wonder what my life would have been like now if I had gone to the clinic on a different day, or if I had just insisted on going with the physician I was initially referred to.

Never in my life would I have thought that in the events that followed the beginning of a regular school week, a random checkup would end up spawning a highly angst-filled, incredibly confusing, and quickly-unfolding mess.

Book Links

UK Link - Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One (The Confidential Series #1)
US Link -  Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One (The Confidential Series #1)

Rachel's Review

I'm always thankful to authors that send me their books to review. I always feel honoured and it never feels like a chore when they're good. I liked this book. It was easy to read and yet very descriptive.  I loved the female lead and the book wasn't at all how I imagined it was going to be.

Warning - this is the first in 12 books!

As most people know I'm not the greatest novella/serial fan but I must admit I'm intrigued by these books and I will probably end up reading them just so I know how it ends!

Rachel's Rating

3.5 Stars! Would have been more but 12 books is just too many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment