Thursday 13 August 2015

Without Words - A. R. Senault



So this is an author who asked me to review her first book - Without End. She was the first author to ever ask me to review their work. I was both excited (as my large head thought I'd made it as a blogger then) and simultaneously shitting myself. My thoughts have always been........'what happens if I don't like the book they've just sent me for free?'

Well never the less I pressed on and read Without End. I shouldn't have worried, I loved it. It made me laugh out loud and it was a fab story. I fell in love with the Fuckable Four and therefore ensured I checked AR's twitter (a lot) for when the next one was out.


She messaged me a while ago offering me the book for free again in return for another review. I'd already bought the book waaaaay before she'd messaged me. It was on my Kindle on release day!


Without Words


Thalia Frederickson has a new lease on life. Finally, free from the Devil, but never far from her demons. She landed the hottest piece of real estate for her shop, Rock Your Cakes and Cupcakes. Unexpectedly, her salvation works two doors away, in the form of a brooding, tattooed Angel. 

The new shop on Melrose has something to offer that BB Bartholomew cannot resist. His sweet tooth is ready, but nothing can prepare him for the frightened and adorable little baker. Can BB put down his whips for love? Will Thalia give BB the chance to show his feelings, WITHOUT WORDS?


Book Links

UK Link - Without Words: A Melrose Shops Novel
US Link - Without Words: A Melrose Shops Novel


Rachel's Review

So as you've probably guessed I liked the book. This one is a little more heavy than the first book but I loved it all the same. I love BB (not as much as James though!) and reading his an Thalia's story is something I've been looking forward to for a while.


Any way this books is beautifully written. fantastic story line, compelling, tear jerking, hot, steamy, with a brooding alpha, who can ask for more in a book! This is the best one yet and I'm needing the date for the next one so I can prepare. Please let it be a shorter gap this time!

What makes this book even better is that I was utterly jealous that I cant open my open shop on this fictional street!
sobbing gif

Rachel's Rating

5 Stars! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment