Tuesday 11 August 2015

Omega - Jasinder Wilder

I was dancing around my bedroom when I realised that Omega had hit my Kindle.


I downed tools and read it in one day.

I LOVED Alpha and Beta! Having Omega to finish off this series was an exciting time to be a romance reader!

Omega

When you make an enemy of a man like Vitaly Karahalios, there is nowhere on earth you can go to escape his wrath. He'll find you. He found me, he found Roth. He found Layla.

He found us, and now the unthinkable has happened. Someone I love has been kidnapped.

Again.

This isn't a fairy tale.

Not everyone will get a happily ever after.

Sometimes we can't just walk away from the past.

Love doesn't always save the day.

The beast won't always get his beauty.

But maybe, just maybe we can get our happy ending.

Book Links 
UK Link - Omega (Alpha Book 3)
US Link - Omega (Alpha Book 3)

Rachel's Review

Ok so as I was saying I was terribly excited for release day for this book. The other two had been brilliant and I was hoping this would be the same. I was nervous as a reader as I had high expectations for this book.

I shouldn't have worried! This book was the shit! A book about a strong, intelligent, independent and hilarious woman was the best was to finish the series off! I applaud Jasinder for keeping the momentum going throughout all three books that has meant it is one of my all time favourite series! The sex scenes she writes are amazing but don't dominate the book.

It's a fast paced book and when I finally finished it I was, like, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!! I even went back and re-read a couple of chapters! I've NEVER done that. NEVER!
Read it. READ IT NOW!!!!

Rachel's Rating

5 well earned stars! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment