Wednesday 7 May 2014

Monster in His Eyes - J.M. Darhower

My new book review is for Monster in His Eyes by J.M Darhower. I know this book is popular on most blogs at the moment and I'm not going to disappoint by missing it out of mine lol.



Synopsis-

Ignazio Vitale is not a good man.

I suspect it, the first time I see him, sense the air of danger that surrounds the man. He has a way of commanding attention, of taking control, of knowing what I'm thinking before I even do.

It's alarming and alluring. It's dark and deadly. It's everything I've ever wanted but the last thing I truly need. Obsession.

It doesn't take him long to draw me into his web, charming me into his bed and trapping me in his life, a life I know nothing about until it's too late. He has secrets, secrets I can't fathom, secrets that make it so I can't walk away, no matter how much I beg him to let me go. I see it sometimes in his eyes, a darkness that's both terrifying and thrilling. He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package, and what I find when I unmask him changes everything.

I want to hate him.

Sometimes, I do.

But it doesn't stop me from loving him, too.

UK LINK Monster in His Eyes
US LINK Monster in His Eyes

Rachel's Review

I loved this book. Not an "oh my god!" love it, but still loved reading it.

I little more on the dark side than I'm used to but never the less I was rewarded for trying the book.

I want to write so many spoilers about this book, they're literally trying to burst out of me! lol.

I'd love to hear if other people loved it as much as me.

Rachel's Rating

I'd love to give it five stars I really would but I have my reasons why I cant.

So its a firm 4 stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment