Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bend - Ki Lynn, Ella James, K Bromberg, Alessandra Torre, Andrea Smith,Shay Savage, CD Reiss and JA Huss

So I know this has been pulled by Amazon for being too risqué blah blah blah. But I loved it. Obviously I cant post links but here's a run down of what's in it etc. the authors contributing have released their novellas/books separately.



Synopsis

These are not your mother's erotic stories. We're not giggling about foul language over tea, or avoiding smut talk at the Tupperware party. This book is slick fingers and flesh on your lips. It's twisted bodies late at night when the city sleeps and the moans fall where no one can hear them. This book is pain and pleasure, lust and passion, a body brought to the breaking point. It's drenched in the musk of sweat, shuddering at the touch of a Master.







Books Included

Unraveled - K Bromberg

Come - J A Huss

Red & Wolfe - Ella James

The Devil In Me - K I Lynn

Kick - CD Reiss

Worth - Shay Savage

These Men - Andrea Smith

Still - Allesandra Torre

Beg - CD Reiss

Rachel's Review

So you never know this may be re-released in the future so I'll still keep it none-spoilered (yes that's poor English lol). As much as people complained about this book a loved it 10 times over. I loved the range of books and yes there was that infuriating moment each time a book was over but it opened my eyes to authors I wouldn't have come across. Mainly JA Huss. Since reading Bend/Come I have been devouring her other books so go check her out! 

This anthology made for good reading and in most cases I've been drooling for follow on books. At one point I'd even chased an author down on twitter to prod for release dates lol. 

Rachel's rating

A solid 4 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

If it was still live I'd say read it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment