Friday 3 March 2017

The Bandit - B.B. Reid

The Bandit


A missing legacy, a stolen son, and one dangerous secret changed everything for them...

SHE STOLE MY PROPERTY

I'll never forget the night I caught her sneaking around my place. She thought she could steal from me and get away with it, but I have no intention of letting her get away at all. Mian Ross has a lesson to learn, and I'm going to be the one to teach it to her.

HE STOLE MY SON

I'll never forget the night I made the second biggest mistake of my life. It was supposed to be a simple job, but it quickly became so much more--one that cost my freedom and cost my son. Angel Knight became my worst nightmare... and now, he'll never let us go.


Book Links


UK Link http://amzn.to/2m2DCZh
US Link http://a.co/9jyV81L 


Michaela's Review


This is by far B.B Reids best work yet! And trust me im an avid stalker of her work and i never thought Kieran could be beaten! This lady just keeps getting better and better with every word she writes! An amazing 5 stars!


Michaela's Rating

5 Stars! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment