Wednesday 25 March 2015

Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)

Julie freaking Huss. Gotta love this woman people. She earned herself a devotion page recently. I have authors I love and no matter what people say I will always read their work. JAH is one of them.

I'd seen all of the promo stuff about this book and so I was really looking forward to reading this on release day.

Three, Two, One

ONE GIRL
Battered, barefoot, and huddled under a bookstore awning in the pouring rain, Blue only knows one thing. After fifteen months of captivity, finally... she is free.

TWO FRIENDS
Self-made millionaires JD and Ark are not out to save anyone when they stumble upon a wet and shivering girl one early Sunday morning. But when you sell sex for a living and salvation rings your bell... you answer the call.

THREE SOULMATES

After years of searching, love lifts the veil of darkness, and three people--with three very big secrets--find themselves bound together in a relationship that defies the odds.

Or does it?

Love. Lust. Sex.

This trinity might be perfection... but not everything should come in 3's.

Book Links

UK Link Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)
US Link Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)

Rachel's Review

Okay, so I'm a little late to the plate with getting my review out but who cares? I'm posting it anyway.

I had issues at the start of this book. I just wasn't getting it. I thought I must have been sipping the idiot juice to not like a JA Huss book. But as I warmed to the characters I started to love it and couldn't put it down.

I'm all for dark erotica. I don't read a lot of it and I don't normally actively seek it out. I've also read some M/F/M books before but certainly not like this. Julie's brain must have had fun writing this book. In case you haven't cottoned on its a filthy dirty steamy book also :-)

Dirty...

Its complex, dirty, passionate, different and overall a really good read. Actually, I'd like to add emotional on to that list also. In fact emotional roller-coaster should be used.

Rachel's Rating.

4 stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment