Friday 30 September 2016

Threat - Tia Lewis

Michaela - *~* I received an arc in return for a true, honest and unbiased review *~*


Threat



Drake
Hot. Feisty. Irresistible. The second Nicole showed up, she was mine. It just took me a little while to admit it.

I know in my gut she’s mixed up in something. Something bad. But now that I’ve claimed her, I’m not letting her go no matter what.

Even if the club doesn't approve.

Nicole
The only way I can find out who killed my father is to go undercover in the Blood Riders MC. Getting close to Drake was smart.

Falling for him wasn’t.

I can’t quit. Not now, when I’m so close to learning the truth. I just hope Drake can forgive me when he finds out who I really am.

Threat is book one of the Blood Riders MC series with no cheating and a guaranteed happy ending. This book is a full-length dark motorcycle romance novel that's intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.


Book Links


UK Link: http://amzn.to/2d7nnoS
US Link: https://amzn.com/153709484X

Michaela's Review


Where to even begin.....

Well first of all Tia, you lured me in on page one and had me addicted and unable to put it down a couple of pages later!

An amazing five star read from the beginning of what I can only imagine is going to be one of the best MC Series this year! A gritty, sexy addicting story line with lovable characters! A must read.


Michaela's Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment