Thursday 6 October 2016

Awaken (The Lilituria Prophecy #1) - Grace White

Michaela - ***I received and arc in return for a true, honest and unbiased review*** 


Awaken

For Daiya Cattiva, turning eighteen is a nightmare come true. Once she Awakens, her body will no longer be her own, and she will thirst for physical connection—need it to survive. But the bond is only temporary, and Daiya will be forced to satiate the demon inside her, time and time again. For that is the burden of the Lilituria.

But Daiya doesn’t want to hurt anyone—especially not the cute guy in class, with his annoying charm and fervent persistence. Staying away from Kai Stanton is the smart thing to do. The only choice she has. But when she loses control and kisses him, everything changes, and Daiya knows their connection is deeper than just fleeting lust.

Determined to uncover the truth, Daiya finds herself at the heart of an ancient prophecy that could alter the balance of good and evil forever.

She was never supposed to fall in love, but their love will change everything.



Book Links


UK Link: http://amzn.to/2dDPjiT
US Link: https://amzn.com/B01LZV5QU4

Michaela's Review


Holy shit balls!! I don't think this review is going to do this amazing work justice but here goes!

I've only read about 20 paranormal books and I have to say they are not usually the criteria I read but this what absolutely amazing!! This novel had me teetering on the edge of my seat throughout, I loved that I could relate and connect with the characters and their personalities, they literally jumped out the pages at me. This had me gripped to the point where I have been up all night because I had to finish it and COULD NOT put it down.

This is a story of love and destiny, paths being written and the lives we live. Does everything happen for a reason? Do we cross paths with certain people because it was decided that way? I've fallen in love with Daiya and Kai, And cannot wait for the next instalment on their journey *cough cough*.

I'm not going to give away any spoilers but if you read one paranormal book this year it has to be this! You'll be teetering on the edge of your seats and won't finish until it's devoured! I truly wish I could give it more stars it deserves it! I've been left with a book hangover! Will absolutely be rereading this is in the future. It's a keeper! 



Michaela's Rating

5 Stars! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment