Wednesday 12 October 2016

Gravity - A. B. Bloom


Michaela - *~* I received an arc in return for an honest and unbiased review*~*


Gravity


They are calling it the End of Days. The world is plunging into darkness, the days growing shorter and the nights longer. Meteor showers are falling to the earth and there are some who would take advantage of the growing darkness.

For sixteen-year-old Bronte Bell, her problems are closer to home. Since her birthday she's become weaker, her bones breaking, her hair falling out and plagued with constant migraines. No one can explain why. Until a mysterious new boy arrives and tells her that everything is not as it seems. She is not what she seems.

Drawn into a war that divides the sky, Bronte is torn between her desire to save the world and her growing connection with Nick. But she will have to let go of reality as she knows it, if she is to accept her role in destiny before the Hunter, who has been tracking her since birth, finds and destroys any chance she has of making the choice which is her birthright to make.

Her destiny will change everything

Book Links

UK Link - http://amzn.to/2dvsA7X
US Link - https://amzn.com/B01LWY6FLR


Michaela's Review

Let me start by saying Anna Bloom is one very talented lady. I've read most of her work and I'm yet to be left disappointed. I love her writing style. Her story lines and the depth of her characters.

I've not read a lot of paranormal books and I've only read 1 that really had me but I can honestly say THIS right here has just turned me because Holy hell! That was was one of the most amazingly written, nail biting reads I've ever experienced! I was left speechless at the end, which is very rare for me. This has quite literally blown me away!

I couldn't stop turning the pages on this little beauty. I devoured it in one sitting and my kindle didn't leave my hands. I was gripped from chapter one and all the way to the very last page. I felt the build up of the characters, their own personalities, their quirks, the tension building around them as the story progressed. I felt it all, right along with them. The story line was gripping. And I honestly didn't see the twist coming at the end!!
I'm currently sat here trying to write something to do it any form of justice and I can't begin to even form the words so I'll leave it on this:

If you read any of Anna's work it has to be this!
If you've never read a paranormal and your thinking of trying one it has to be this!
If your not sure what you want to read then let this be your purchase.
Even if this is not your normal criteria of book, please give this a chance.
You truly won't be disappointed!!

This is by far my favourite read by Anna yet and is definitely a keeper.
5 outstanding brightly coloured stars! I wish I could give it more, it truly deserves it.

P.S ladies Nick is mine 

Micheala's Rating

5 Stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment